Junior Developmental Golf Camp
Our JUNIOR DEVELOPMENTAL GOLF CAMP is designed for juniors who our looking to learn and for those inspired to further develop their technical and playing skills, in order to identify and reach their full potential.
During the week, campers participate in planned practice sessions on the full swing and short game fundamental skills needed to play great golf. These coaching sessions are designed to teach new skills and challenge players to improve their existing technical skills.
Juniors will also learn our essential playing skills, learn how to practice them and then integrate them into their game on the golf course. These skills teach juniors how to better manage their mental and emotional state on the golf course, so they will have fun and feel more confident playing. Each day will include a mixture of presentations, practice and on-course play and coaching.
- Advanced player curriculum developed and delivered by PGA Professionals
- Low student to teacher ratio of 5:1 allowing for personalized instruction
- 9 holes of golf, daily, including on-course instruction
- Comprehensive V-1 video swing analysis
- TracMan launch monitor evaluation
- Club fitting and equipment evaluation
- Boys and Girls ages 9 -17
- Juniors will be grouped by age and experience level
- Golf Tournament with awards on Friday
Times:Monday through Friday1:00-5:00pm
Location:Sanctuary Lake Golf Course
1450 East South Blvd, Troy, MI 48085