Junior Developmental Series
- Advanced player curriculum developed and delivered by PGA Professionals
- Full swing and short game fundamentals
- Extensive on-course instruction with emphasis on course strategy and management
- Comprehensive V-1 Video swing analysis
- Club fitting and equipment evaluation
- TracMan launch monitor analysis
- Low student to teacher ratio of 6:1 for personalized instruction
- Boys and Girls ages 9-17 (Players younger than age 9 will be evaluated on skill level and course experience for inclusion in this program)
- Juniors will be grouped by age and playing level
- Practice balls and green fees are included
- All players must be able to carry or cart their own clubs, make club selections and keep score.
Our JUNIOR DEVELOPMENTAL SERIES is designed for intermediate to advanced junior golfers looking to expand their golf skills and improve on-course play, and for those players who aspire to play or are already playing competitive golf. The JUNIOR DEVELOPMENTAL SERIES builds on the principles learned in JUNIOR BEGINNER SERIES. This series includes five (5) two-hour supervised practice sessions. A personalized improvement plan will be developed for each student based on his or her goals, ability and commitment level. The plan will include: prioritizing skills that still need development, planned practices and drills, on course strategy and management, and monitoring results.